How Can Massage Help You?
Massage therapy has been used for many thousands of years as a natural pain relief approach. We use massage therapy in our Fleming Island, FL office, as it works great in conjunction with the chiropractic care that Select Health and Wellness provides. Therapeutic massage does much more than just feel good. It also offers many benefits as well. Some are physical and others are psychological, and here are medically documented benefits:
- Pain reduction (back, neck, shoulder, legs, arm, and headache pain)
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Improved cardiovascular function
- Improved immune system function
- Enhanced sports performance
- Reduced depression and anxiety
- Increased levels of energy
- Lower levels of fatigue
- Easier time getting and staying asleep
- Easier labor and delivery for expecting mothers
- Reduced stretch marks
- Reduced scar tissue
We Can Help Patients Find Comfort From Neck Pain and Headaches with Massage Therapy
Advantages such as these have been discovered to be extremely helpful for individuals who suffer with chronic conditions such as arthritis and asthma. Therapeutic massage has also proven advantageous for burn injury patients, people with high blood pressure, and women who suffer from premenstrual syndrome. Even preterm infants have shown benefits with massage therapy as they have better levels of weight gain.
To learn more about the massage therapy services we offer in Fleming Island, FL, give our office a call today at (904) 425-9060.